Welcome to our website !

Monica 12x12 scrapbook using Maggie Holmes "Bloom"

By 4:40 AM , , ,

Hello! This week Monday to Friday I will have a new video everyday!!
Today I have a layout made from the scraps from the mini album I shared last week.
I have gotten so much inspiration from Hello Jillsky on youtube to start scrapbooking my family's older photos. This photo is of my grandmother at 10 ears old. I don't know if I will make more pages or how to make them but I really like how this one turned out.


I cut the scraps into 2x2" and then cut them on the diagonal. I used a tiny bit of tape to add them to the page before stitching them down like a quilt. This page is for my grandmother and she is very crafty, sawing, pottery and baking so I wanted something to fit her; quilt background. 





I will add some information to the tags later when I have it. I really like the end result and I'm hopping to do more o these pages with older photos. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments