Welcome to our website !

Project life week 37

By 12:29 AM , ,

Hello happy Tuseday!

I have a new process video to show you and of course it week 37 pages.


So like I said last week, I´m trying something new. and in true Julia-spirit I´m making it into a challenge! So every week I will try a new kit/pad/brand. As you may have noticed the last couple of weeks I have used the DIY SHOP kit from Becky Higgens . So this week I going to go with....

Maggi Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit
This kit I got that same time as I ordered my Project life stuff. At first glans I just loved it but as it turned out, I found it hard to use. So that is why I pick it for this week.
On my week I have a simple Stories page protector and 3 4x6 photos. This week was very... well not much happened so I have this photo from around our farm. I love the colors so I picked the grey-ish cards from the flea-market kit I have 2 3x4 "photos" the on top is from Pintsres and the one with nail-polish are a Julia K original ;)

 Last week I made a insert out of a design D and wasn´t sure how to get the most use out of the rest. So I went to the Papperclipping Forum and asked the lovely members for advise. So here is what I did. Turned it to a design A and made holes in the pockets. Not very fancy but it works.

On this page I know I wanted the photo, the lipstick card and the 4x6 journaling card (both made by me) But the rest I didn´t know what to do. So I decided to make a card for each puppy, to wright about them now that most of them are leaving.

 On the back side the cards continue and the 4x6 photos are from the same day as the photo on the other side. (we have a week 8 photoshoot and this photos are "behind the scenes")
 The week 8 page have cards from the Flea market kit but like my week now embellishments just plain. But now looking at it I don´t think it´s plain the cards are so pretty but don´t take away from the photos. On this page I have 3 journaling cards and 4 photos. As you might can guess we had the vet check this week and they where so good!
This was my week 37 and the puppies week 8. I hope you liked this week and to see you next Tesuday for week 38. But I´ll have a new layout up on Thursday I hope to see you then!

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments