Welcome to our website !

Snowflakes in January 12x12 scrapbookpage

By 4:37 AM , , , ,

In the start of a new year we tend to reflect, evaluate and set new goals for the different part of our lives. In this part of my life, the memory keeping, scrapbooking part I have though allot. The other day I tried to organise my 2015 album (I say tried sens I sort of gave up). 
What stuck me was just how many pages I had. I've done allot of scrapbooking this year, witch means allot of pages. But it's not the number of pages that is the problem, is the leak of stories, real stories. Some pages have them but many don't. 
I still like many of them for different reasons but in 15 year, will I still like 
them only for the fun design? 
So this year I will focus more on the stories. For me that means changing up my process a bit. Now I try to write down the story before, having a clearer outline of what I want to shear. Before I started with the photo, then products and design and at last journaling. Now I have a notebook to write down the stories. So changing the process will be a challenge. I also want to continue to play, as I did allot in 2015, even though I ended up with allot of pages. So This is what I want to focus on for 2016 so it' only fitting that I share my "first" layout for 2016 with focus on the story:
Snöflingor i Januari- Snowflakes in January 
The first story I wanted to tell for 2016, and sort of have as a first page, is about snowflakes. 

Two thousand fifteen is over and year Two thousand sixteen is here. And so are thousands of tiny snowflakes, dancing around in our cold air. Our world is covered by a white blanket. Hidden are the bare trees and naked bushes. 
We look out over a magical landscape that sparkle in the winter sun. For a moment we forget the grey and the ugly. For a moment we only see the magic of the nature even tough we've seen it scene we where born, we still hold our breath, if just for a moment. To see our sparkling world with a wish that we never lose the magic of seeing snowflakes in January. 



papers: W R Memorykeepers paper pad: Wildflower
layers: Doilys and wallpaper
snowflakes: dies: Lawn Fawn & Magnolia
title: Tombow brush pen no 35
journaling: typewriter
mist: Heidi Swapp color shine- White

Love Julia


You Might Also Like

0 comments