Welcome to our website !

lfe kit; Twenty sixteen

By 6:47 AM , , , ,

twenty sixteen
It's a new year and new possibility and stuff. But today, let's talk about the new kit by Likeforever.
So when I had received my kit I look through it and started to make a sort of mental plan of what papers and embellishments I could use with  what photo. I started with a photo from autumn 2014 of baby W.
The photo is matted on washi tape and I sprayed the hexagons from the Heidi Swapp ephemera pack with Heidi-Shine is Teal and Navy. I did the same for the title that is of thickers with fabric on top.  I did my journaling on my typewriter and added silver glitter leafs. These are cut out using dies from Maggie Holmes and Lawn Fawn.

I know I have made allot of pages of W but looking back I felt that too many of them didn't have a story. Here I write about how and why I love her. One of the reasons being is the she often sleeps next to my desk, like she is doing now. Just wanting to be near and for that small thing I love her.
So far so well but on late night I was sitting looking at the stuff (just like any normal scrapbooker does) and I thought of how this wasn´t me and how I could never make it look good... Let's say I shouldn´t be making decisions late at night... 
And just like that I had cut up all of the papers and made a "junk-journal"






I do really like how it looks the papers are so fun, I think I could have made many pretty layout... But It's done and even though I have no idea for what to use it for I like it... C'est la vie

Love Julia


You Might Also Like

0 comments