Welcome to our website !

December Daily day 12 & 13- when the printer doesn't print

By 9:32 AM , ,

What do you do when the printer doesn't print? My printer went on a strike this Sunday and doesn't seem to be willing to get back to work. So what I thought I would share my tips for when you can't or won't print your photos right away.



1. Journal. Each day I have written down a specific story and I'm so happy I decided to do that. Now I have the rutin and later I can just go back when I scrapbook that day.

2. Generic photos. I like to print out some generic photos in November to have for my DD. These can be photos from around your house, ornaments, nature and family. Photos that you can tell a story about for those empty days or when you simply don't have a photo.

3. Post-it it. I put my post-it on every page, sometime several on one page. Not only will these tell you that you have something planed but what and how it's planed.

december daily day 12 and 13
Want to see more pages? (of better quality!) check out my December Daily Pinterest board


You Might Also Like

0 comments