Welcome to our website !

Acorne Avenue kit: Fin Besök

By 3:40 AM , , , , ,

Hello, today is one of those amazing autumn day whit sunshine and high air. This layout is about so very nice visitors we had over the summer. We have had cow my hole life and this is the first summer that we where whit-out them. My uncle how ever also has cows and he let them be here. I just loves cows and this are so pretty. (we used to have highland cattle.) It´s a native old Swedish breed that is just lovely.
I really wanted to use that red ombre and the floral paper. They go so well together and the white flowers are cut out another design. The patterned paper are sewn down and I just love the texture it gives.

 together
 A red wooden butterfly and some sequins. Not much embellishments here but whit thous pretty paper you don´t really need it...
Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments