Welcome to our website !

Live Now -12x12 scrapbook page

By 2:13 AM , , ,

Some times I just want to make a layout for the fun of it. Make a pretty layout whit a pretty photo and whit pretty papers. Most of my layouts are to document something that has happened or how I feel but this one is just for Pretty!

I have used Maggie Holmes "Confetti" line here and focused on that lovely floral piece. The paper, acetate, die cut and chipboard, all the "same" flower.  

 The main part of this layout is the title. I just love this tiles and so glad I finally gave in got them.

 I love a de-saturated layout whit high contrast. Here I have a black & white photo, B&W paper and the tiny phrase stickers in black adds to the high contrast. The flowers however adds to the de-saturated feel. I wanted a very clean look here but I just had to have a little Heidi-Shine...

This flower is a favorite from this line and I´m so happy whit this layout, and the fact that I used it!

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments