Welcome to our website !

Unboxing: Siraps Boxen from Siraps I Paris- "Winter Wishes"

By 10:45 AM ,

What is better than a package of scrappy goodness on a rainy Thursday? Not much! Today I picked up my second Sirapsbox  from Sirap I Paris. I was really happy with what I found inside!



The content of the box has a clear theme and is well put together. Of curse I wish there would be more but considering the price of scrappy things in Sweden I think they have done a great job! The cute packaging really adds value as you can use it again and the paperclips are just adorable!

content of siraps boxen from sirap i paris

content of Siraps boxen dec 16
The plus side of this box is that its from Sweden. It comes every other month and at a good price. I do wish that the content would be more clear if not showing the whole kit at least show parts of it before. This is one of the reasons why i waited so long to subscribe, I just didn't know what I would get...

If you found that is just not enough they offer an add-on kit for 170kr. Haven't been tempted yet but maybe I'll try that for next box?

In short, if you live in Sweden and want to get a box with some scrappy stuff every other month than check out Sirap I Paris.

You Might Also Like

0 comments