Welcome to our website !

Fall Traveler's notebook + Kit

By 9:20 AM , , , ,

I love to work in this "new" format of the traveler's notebook. I like that it is long and narrow, not to big but yet you can fit allot. I like to make them and the work with them.
I did one for this summer (that still have not filmed...)  and I thought it would be fun to make one for fall. This time I made it out of pattered paper and vellum. I used the paper pad "Willson Wood" what I like about this pad is that many papers lend it self to be cut up and made into embellishments.

 For my fall insert I put togheter a mini kit, the paper pad, some phrase stickers from Crate Paper "craft market", alpha stickers (the little that is left) from Maggie Holmes "shine" and some home made leafs using Lawn Fawn dies.
 I made these by punching out the reefs, fussy cutting the critters and then adding a phrase sticker. I think they turned out really cute and I think they will add some consistency trough out the book.
 I had picked stickers and alphas that are gold and a copper washi... I like to mix and i think these warm metallic work so nice in fall. I also added these die cuts that I got earlier this week, I wanted some more "pretty" and sens they had that copper they where perfect!


 I keep my pretties on a little tray and can easily pick what I want when I want it.

 Here is the cover and my tray, I really like the products I have picked and I work in the book when I get a bit of time. I hope to record the change into fall, every-day things and also some lists from Andreas class.
 In the paper pad I picked there is a sheet filled of critters that are just so cute, and I cut them out. It took hours but I think they are truly adorable!
 Here is a page I have started, big photo and a photo strip and some hopefully some journaling...



That is what I've got so far, I really like it and can't wait to fill it up!


You Might Also Like

0 comments