Welcome to our website !

Super Snorpan 12x12 scrapbook, mixed media & Maggie Holmes

By 8:34 AM , , , , , ,

When I got my stuff from Sirap i Paris I couldn't wait to start playing with them. I posted a layout I did using the "Cool Kid" sticker so now I knew I wanted to use the Maggie Holmes "Gather" stickers! If you ever just going to get one thing from a line, I would suggest the stickers. You get allot for you money and they last a long time! (Well not for me but that is another story...)

On this page I started with the background sticking down old label stickers from Sn@p and the 3 layers of white paint (my gesso was in my studio and I was just lazy...) I then dug out my distress inks in "Tattered Rose" and "Spun Suger" and speared them on. The last thing I did was adding a chunky embossing powder ("Aged Gold" by Stampendous) in the grooves of the labels. 
 The colors was inspired by this frame from the "Hello Love" by Crate Paper and yes, I have been hording it. How ever I think this is the perfect place for it, on a page about my favorite Aunt. I have a hard time scrap'n about events and peoples but it is something I'm working on.
 I wrote about how much she means to me and why. How I can always count on her and that I look up to her and hope that some of her adventurousness rubs of on me.
 I am so happy with how the background turned out, it was such long time ago I played with mixed media and I didn't reseal just how much I had missed it!

 The texture, the colors (that blue!!) and the amazing Super Snorpan makes this layout to my favorite from September!


You Might Also Like

0 comments