Welcome to our website !

Christmas light

By 2:44 AM ,

How is it that 24 days can go so fast? Trying to get all the presents, baking stuff and working... I think the only thing to do is to make December a red month.
Any how I have been working rather late, having riding lessons at the riding school so when I get home it´s pitch black. But with just a few lights the home goes from cold and dark to worm and inviting.

So here I my three tips.

have a pretty glass vase? Put some light in and at night it´s like firefly, so pretty!

 So at the first of the advent we put up this stars for the first time and I just love it.
 And speaking if love here are my lanterns that I just think is the prettiest. The more colors and and shapes you have the cozier the room gets. The shadows from the lanterns on the wall can change a room and even when you don´t have a candle in them they are still pretty.
 So bring some light in now in the cold winter and sing some songs today to remember Lucia
Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments