Welcome to our website !

"Wild & Free" 12x12 scrapbook FJ iNSD recipe challenge

By 1:43 AM , , , , , ,

Hello! I hope you all had an amazing time this past weekend and joyed in on the fun of international scrapbook day/weekend. I did quit allot this weekend but two layouts managed to be completed and I'll shear them today and on Wednesday with you! 
The first one was inspired but the Felicity Jane iNSD recipe challenge on their facebook group posted but Jen Schow (her video) the challenge was to use something craft, hidden, stamps and something horded. 
The colors of the layout was inspired by the background paper and the pink chevron bag that I got when I ordered from SirapiParis. This paper I wouldn't normally pick but when I saw it with the paper-bag I just knew it would make a really cute page. 





So the challenge,
craft- tag,
hidden-journaling in paper-bag,
stamp-the date (that totally smeared and looks awful,
horded- fabric tape.

Products used*:

(*available products)


And that is my page, a more "fun" page then "deep" but I just had to make something fun, not think to much and I really like it.

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments