Welcome to our website !

1st Advent

By 11:09 AM

So not a video today but some Christmas feeling!

What a week! and not in a good way, more like no voice to speak and blow my nose every five minutes... But luckily  the worst is over, I think I gave the bug to dad... Next week we'll finish our current course and let´s say I have some catching up to do after last week.

But today is the First Advent and in our house that is when we put out all the pretty lights and hang the Christmas curtains. No other decoration intill the 23 of December.

Even my studio got some Christmas cheer.

 This is what my brother and I did after breakfast, rather charming isn't he?
 Found my favorit Christmas candle last year and bought a couple... okej a few... will look for more.
 This is the best part of december, the lights. When it's dark at 3 these lights are really magical!

You Might Also Like

0 comments