Welcome to our website !

Adorable Wiola

By 2:36 AM , , , , ,

Hello
I have the last layout in the fine& dandy challenge to show you, where I use the 6x6 paper pad from Dear Lizzy fine & dandy collection

In this one I went back to the 12x12 and started with a white cardstock. I wanted to have a panel with different pattern papers from red to pink to white and then sewn down. And if I say so, it turned out pretty close to what my plan was.
 Whit all of this light colors and patterns I wanted to bring in black to humph it up. I love using black as an accent color, here I have the tiny word strips from Maggie Holmes and from her also a black & white bow.
 The title is part Maggie Holmes too, I think you is the queen of ephemera packs!. The vellum word "adorable" is from her Confetti line and "Wiola" is thinkers Gilded

The heart and the gold dots are from Studio Calico, the word stickers from Maggie Holmes and the label is from Teresa Collins 


 Here I wanted to play with the layers under the photo so instead of just patterned paper I also had some pink tissue and that fun star vellum from Maggie Holmes.
I hope that you have liked this little series and that i will see you all soon

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments