Welcome to our website !

Fine & Dandy Challenge: Fisher

By 10:50 AM

Hello!! 


I continue with this super fun challenge and on this layout I picked to go together with the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy pad, the labels from Teresa Collins and the Thickers are "Gilded" 
On this layout I wanted two things, a grid design and stitching. 

I´m not a master sewer and can´t sew a straight line... ever! but sens there are so many layers you can´t even tell it´s all wanky. And I love the feel of it!
I´m not a red fan but here it just worked, with the photo and the together with the other colors

 When I first noticed this gold labels from Teresa Collins I just had to have them! But you all know how it is when shopping online... The foil is really good, but the label is a bit to slick and if you don´t have a steady hand, it will be a mess... But they are so pretty!


 Before I sign off; make sure that you don´t have any wet on non-porous things. I did and when I put it in it´s page protector it smeared all over! that tiny drop!!!  

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments