Welcome to our website !

DIY- 1 year

By 11:06 AM , , , , , ,

Hello all of you pretty people! I´m so exited to have a new little project, by now you might now that I get really exited by having "projects"! I´m not so good to stick to them for a longer time but hey, that okej :) Anyway my new project or mission is to put more me on the page, like working more on the background or to use the embellishments I have made...


Here is the first layout and what I really wanted was a woods feel without it turning in to a theme. So I gessoed a 12*12 watercolor paper and then sprayed whit different colors over 3 threes from Tattered Angel.
 I then used the masks to make this threes and them watercolor them. I really like how they turned out but it I was to do it agien, I would do the threes on a heavier paper so that the color really comes out.
 The title is Heidi Swapp puffy stickers in Navy that I just stiched over when I sewed around the page.
 The wood hearts works so well with the wood feel and I just had to have some ink splatter, black and gold.

 The layout is about that Wiola and I have been together for a year! It feels like yesterday I hold her when she was just a few minutest old! She has grown to such an amazing dog and I couldn´t love her any!
I hope that you have liked this post and that you would like to come back to see more in the DIY-series
Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments