Welcome to our website !

"Where do you sleep?" A4 scrapbook process

By 2:22 AM , , , , ,

So the other day I was looking through my email trashcan for a email, but found that I subscribe to Simple Stories and in one of their emails was a link to some really cute printables. I hardly ever print that kind of stuff because my printer and I don´t get along, but for that dog I just had to!!


I went whit A4 and a stong pink background matted on a diagonal B&W from Maggie Holmes "Confetti". The elements from the printable are so cute, I printed page 6 and used all but 2 elements! and  between you and me, I would love a hole sheet of the dog and the flower circle! 

 I mean, look at that dog! so cute. I really enjoyed working on this layout, using cute things that are perfect for "life"
 I printed on a laser paper 250g witch takes the color better and feel more... real then regular copy-paper.
 Where do you sleep?- Var sover du? 
 The elements that I had left I saved for my project life week 34. And they worked prefect for PL as well! In my PL I put in cute photos of my dogs, my baking and painting and also what I read and listen too. (Miss Fisher and Persuasion)
 As well as the printed stuff I used Simple Stories "Sn@p" labels in pink
 A little cluster on the bottom of the week card of label, printed doughnut, punched heart and pink glitter letters from Heidi Swapp
 Don´t forget, I obsessed about this girl!
In short, I love this printable and even though it´s intended for their "Life Documented" planner it works beautifully on both scrapbook layouts and Project Life pages!
Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments