Welcome to our website !

Oh Deer and it all goes wrong... "Everyday Adventure" 12x12 scrapbook

By 12:38 AM , , , , , , ,

Oh Deer and it all goes wrong... 
Yeah, what do you do when you step back from a page and you know it's all wrong, ugly and terrible? Do you toss it in the bin, set it a light or do you start over? 
Well have I have to say that I usually see when it's staring to go wrong and can fix it. But there are times when I'm so fixed on an idea that I don't see clearly. I think this has allot to do with your process. I hardly ever start with an "finished" ide, but let it grow, so when I'm so set on that end result, well it messes with me! 
But the next morning, I pulled it apart and started over:
So what says it's worth trying again? Well on this page I really wanted to tell the story with this photo. So for round 2 I picked paper and embellishments that had cohesive colors that went with the photo.  I kept the focus of the page concentrated above the middle line and added journaling strips instead of a block. The strips doesn't take that much wight but are still easy to read on the background. This means I still have my horizontal design but journaling under. 
 A few black elements to add contrast, wood leafs and gold adds some warmth. Sens this page is about W and that she is always on the lookout for deers I really wanted to use all of them from Maggie Holmes "Bloom" but I settled for the gold one and made a bigger piece of it. Also the title is rather big but sens the photo isn't zoomed in there is allot of empty space for ex an big title. 



Products used:
WrMK "Wild Flower" Paper and stickers
Maggie Holmes "Bloom" clear stickers & "Shine"paper


You Might Also Like

0 comments