Welcome to our website !

Bargains at Secondhand April 23

By 10:37 AM , , , ,


Yesterday my sister, brother and I took a trip after tennis. There is this house, not far from us, Gärdhem. It's a huge house and filled with treasures. It's open Saturdays and always lots of peoples but also, lots os bargains.  But we started at my favorit shop in town, 
Emaus

Total spending: 90kr 
(included was 2 Donald Duck pockets, a gift for poor little brother for taging along) 
I see this mint bike basket and had to have it! 
Bike basket: 30kr
(I washed it and striped the plastic ribbons of it, look so pretty now!) 
 i have decided not to buy a tea/coffee service for when moving out, but collect old odd ones. At Emaus I found these pretty 4 for 10kr each.
 4 cups and saucers: 40kr 
 Gärdhem
We got there just an hour before closing but that didn't stop us from finding some good deals! 
Total spending: 110kr

I found a few of these embroidery sets, they are really tiny, comes with everything you need (apart from scissor) I got a cow and a house
2 embroidery sets: 20kr 
 I love the sewing counter and found 10 yarns and 2 hoops! I have searched for this wood kind but so hard to find! I love the color of the yarns, so summery. 
2 embroidery hoops: 30kr
10 embroidery yarns: 50kr 
 And a new typewriter...
I already have 2, one that doesn't work and one the is rather faint. This little guy however is really tiny and has a very nice ribbon. I'm so happy to have found a smaller one and the price was perfect! It's easy to handle, even on my desk, the other one is way to heavy for me and takes up so much space! 
1 typewriter: 30kr
 Coming home, W inspects the treasures and even she is happy about the typewriter! 
 Last night I made my little cow, not very good and not following instructions, but I think she is rather cute. However I think for my house, I might split the yarn to 3, here I used the full, 6. (With fram it's 3"x4"). 

We had a great time and I love these outings, searching after pretty stuff others don't want. For just 200kr I think I got some really fun things that I know I will use!


Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments