Welcome to our website !

Always Work Hard 12x12 scrapbook

By 1:34 AM , , , , , ,

I scrapbook allot about myself, and Wiola. Sense I got sick I really feel that scrapbooking about the ups and downs helps. I document when it feels like shit bu also when it feels better. I'm making these pages so later on if I'll get worse I can see what made me better or jut that it goes up and down.
This page is about how working out (the right way) really has helped. That I'm stronger in every way and that I'm so happy about that!


I wanted to make a page that seemed happy, like how i was feeling. The background is just left over paint and some inks. Then I wanted to layer a bunch of doilies under the photo. Definitely gong to do that again! 






The papers and embellishments are Pink Paislee "C'est La Vie" 
and the title is Crate Paper and Amy Tangerin. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments