Welcome to our website !

Cute Indeed 12x12 Scrapbook using Felicity Jane

By 12:39 AM , , ,

Sometimes you just have to sit down and play! The other day I had one of those days and I had so much fun, nor even noticing that the camera died...

I was inspired my some really awesome youtube-ladies; Suse & Adele and I had just had so much fun. I did Adele's heart thing and some tight layers around the photo à la Suse
 The hearts are from a scrap paper but the layers, stamps and confetti pocket is from Felicity Jane. I just love that the kits comes with "finishing details". The small things to finish off a page.

 I do love my black, it really helps to add contrast and interest to a page. Here I have used some foam thinkers from Amy Tangerine "Grace" , love that they come not just with words but with some cute details like hearts and swirly thingis. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments