Welcome to our website !

DIY Traveler's notebook insert using Felicity Jane

By 5:30 AM ,

My love for my Traveler's notebook keeps going strong. I have started making an insert per month. I love how this works out and that I have a book per month. I still do project life weekly but I have to have my "day books". I these books (now monthly) I have one page/day and there I write what I have done, to do lists and some time just journaling from that day.

For my august book I wanted to use my Felicity Jane kits and I love how it turned out!


 On each page I stamp the "details of today" stamp from the "Next Stop" stamp set, then the date with a roller stamp, here  I have the Heidi Swapp one. In the right corner I stamp the day and in the left I just doodle the weather. (By the way it's raining big time here today!)


I'm so happy with how it turned out! The book is about a centimeter too short (I had used this striped paper on an other project but really wanted to use it here) but I don't care.  Love the flowers and the wood frame and I'm just really happy with it! (can you tell?)


You Might Also Like

0 comments