Welcome to our website !

Treasure Hunting & Crafting

By 10:19 AM , , , ,

Hello!
More treasure hunting this weekend. Today my sister, brother and my cousin Cajsa headed to a flea market hosted by the soccer team. I had never been before but heard such good things and it really was good! The plan was covered with tents, one for each category. 

 I got some really good stuff, like a wire basket, an archive-box, 
vintage books and some sewing things. 

 And yes, that is a glass dish... filled with embroidererthread... 
 We then stopped at a second hand shop and I found muffins tray that I have been wanting for a long time and I was to happy to find a small one!
 So tonight I just had to sit down and play! First was my long awaited tray:
 I love how it turned out, I put the things I use all the time and the some cute ephemera that I usually store in boxes. I think I will use more of this cuteness now when I see it. 
 Next on my list was making some tiny tassels with the embroidery thread. I love doing this and they are so fun to use on layouts and projects. 
 Such fun colors!
 One of the things I was so exited about was a bag with old seam-binding and I just couldn't wait to try to spray with my Heidi Shines. They turned out so pretty. As a write this they still haven't dried but they are really shimmery. 
 Tried the Heidi Swapp thing with masking of to get a striped look and LOVE IT!! So cute. Here I used; Raspberry, Sweet Mint, Sweet Mint masked, Pink, Gold and Navy and Teal.

I just a such a great time and so fun to come home and just play messy hands and all!

Now it is late and time for bed! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments