Welcome to our website !

My Beloved Books

By 3:33 AM , , , , , ,

I love to read, always have. I find it amazing that you can open a book and find our self in another country, in another time or in another world. The magic of books.
I think reading, is very personal and also what your read. For my it sometimes is a struggle and I have to make myself pick up the book to read, if only a page. Sometime, like today, I have to make myself put it away so I can get stuff done. The book in of itself also plays a big part, is it interesting, well written/ translated and does it capture you. 
I have read many books and keep finding more to add to my reading list. Now it's the annual book sale in Sweden and I just can't control myself! 
I have a few favorit topics that I love to read, like history, both fact and books taking place in another time. I also like to read novells. like Preservation and Pride & Prejudice.  I like to read in both Swedish and English and I think it's about 50/50.
 I've hade the idea of this page for a long time and the other day, when I was playing, it just started to appear on the page. I painted the color blocks on the bottom and then started to stamp and write. The "books" has titles, authors and just subjects that I like to read right now. As you can see I really like Agatha Christie's Miss Marple and Kerry Greenwood's Miss Fisher
 I wanted to keep the page fairly simple, just embellish around the photo. Letting the photo "explode", trying to visually show how it feels when getting into a book.
 Fun colors, gold and glitter. My beloved books are now documented in my album.

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments