Welcome to our website !

December Daily 2015- the kit

By 8:45 AM ,

Just one more week and then it really is December daily 2015!!
(i have already stared... )

So it is high time I show you my kit.
I dug deep into my stash, didn´t find to much Christmas stuff. But on the other hand I don´t scrapbook Christmas... in 9 years i think I might have done maybe 2 or 3 layout...
 So I bought one 6x6 pad plus die cuts from My Mind´s Eye "Christmas on market street" (in love whit this pad!!) Then I pulled paper and embellishments to go whit that pad.



the papers are older and from different brands and collections but they work together. How ever this 12x12 paper have a bit of a vintage feel, some more then others and the 6x6 pad is very fresh. I think it will be fine, just something to have in mind.

Bags, doilys, tags and bling are a staple when I scrapbook or do mini albums. Especially for this year when I really want a more active, fun and tactile album. 
Here is more symbolic of what I have pulled for pretty stuff, ribbon, lace, washi, metal and wood = Texture! The stamps I hope to use and I think embossing those snowflakes would bee so cute.

Thickers, alpha stickers and tiny labels... I don´t have a new package of any of them but fingers crossed I can make a few titles...


It all fits in a 12x12 plastic ziplock bag, however now the paper are all cut up and the pretty stuff has moved in to my glass bowls on top of my desk. Still waiting for my album, hoping Panduro will move it´s but so I can start prepping for real!

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments