Welcome to our website !

December Daily- week 1

By 10:38 AM , , ,

It´s the first day of December Daily and I have no photo paper... But sens I have decided to "wing it" this year so I take a deep breath and just write down about today. But I still have a few page to show sens I started last week. 

Loving how the album is looking and I have just started
 I´m still not sure of how I want the title page to be but for now I have a calendar printable from Stitch in time I don´t know if I´ll jut leave it or fill it in but for now it looks so pretty!
 My first-first page is about the first frost. I have an acetate page whit snowflakes over and I love how looks.
 The photo is a pocket for the tag whit journaling and I think I have to cut more of those silver glitter doilys. It´s a die from Magnolia.
 The second page is a spread of Prima paper and I have adhered paper to the back of them and sewn around. These are about two Christmas markets. The where on the same weekend and I think it works because I haven´t started whit December "daily" jet.
 The journaling is on the tag and I think this will be a thing through out the album


 Here is a "story" page about a tradition that my mom always do. I really want to include not just myself and what I do but what they do and what they like to do.  
 The page from 1 advent is a vellum pocket sewn on a text paper and a mat and tag tucked in. Now, this "mat" is the packaging from the Christmas on Market Street Die-cuts.
 This photo is real, I mean this is just before breakfast. But I like that you can see just how a Sunday morning looks like, whit a 1 advent candle. The tag, has the journaling, is about advent and what we did that day. Here is the start of December Daily

Here I pin all December things: December

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments