Welcome to our website !

Lucia 12x12 scrapbook layout

By 10:10 AM , , , , , , , ,

One week! Then it really is Christmas. Here in Sweden Christmas isn't the only big day in December we also have Lucia. Now I love Lucia, even though I can´t sing and never been one, but I love it non the less. So this year I thought the only way I will have a "luciatÃ¥g" is if I'll make one...



 I´m so happy with how this page turned out and I'm seriously thinking of putting it on display in my craft space!  I think it´s so fun being able to include the ribbons and tinsel, they really pop on this background, painted craft. 
 I few snowflakes to add some winter sparkle. 
 I used my poor old typewriter to do my journaling and the title is the first part of my favorite Lucia song. Mixing silver and gold just feel so right in Christmas times. I added a bit of red, from the photo, just so that the white, silver and blue wouldn't be to cold. 
I really like this and I hope that it might give you some inspiration to scrap your Lucia photos!
Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments