Welcome to our website !

Jul*14 12x12 scrapbook

By 6:59 AM , , , ,

I don´t scrapbook Christmas. I don´t scrapbook Halloween, Valentines or Birthdays. 
I have never given it much thought  and never felt an urge to do it. Of course I have this moments in my Project Life but now I start to shift and think I want to have more event pages. And really, I want Christmas pages. So here is a page with a photo from last year:
I picked this photo of Wiola and I and made it b&w. These Pink Paislee papers where on my desk (sens I cut them in to 6x8 for my DD) and I just loved how they looked together. So I put them down like I had them on my desk and stitched around.

 I love sprinkling mist over b&w photos, and here, with the white, it looks magical! 
 Not allot of embellishments here, a Lawn Fawn flair, a felt tree and bling & pearls.
 The "Merry Christmas" is a clear 4x6 card from Heidi Swapp- Project Life pack that I added the title on top of.
 My journaling is on this tag tucked under the photo. I really like the lace and twine, it really adds texture. 

After having made this layout, making Christmas pages doesn´t feel so intimidating any more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments